- University of Sacred Heart in Milan, Italy – Undergraduate (Physical Education)
- University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic -Cum Laude, Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.)
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Myofascial Release and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (Graston)
Dr. Paolo Pirani obtained his undergraduate degree in Physical Education at the University of Sacred Heart in Milan (Italy).He then moved to the USA in 2008 where he attended the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic (UBCC) graduating four years later Cum Laude becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C).
Shortly after graduation, Dr. Pirani started his career in New Jersey. Working in a multidisciplinary practice gave him exposure to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions for his patients. After being employed for five years he decided to start his path in entrepreneurship and founded the company SportsPlus Physical Therapy and Chiropractic.
Dr. Pirani is a member of the American Chiropractic Association (ACA). He’s been a Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA) practitioner since 2014. He is also proficient in Active Release Technique (ART), Myofascial Release and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (such as Graston).
In his free time Dr. Pirani enjoys spending time with his growing family. He and his wife Rachel have 2 children (Leo and Aurora) and expecting a third child in July.
He loves playing tennis and golf and being part of the NYC concert scene.